Thursday, October 14, 2010

Review of The Least Among Us

It took me a while to sit down and watch this. I received The Least Among Us from blogspot.com about two weeks ago, maybe more. By the time this review gets finished it will be a lot more. Maybe a whole month. It wasn't something I'd usually watch, but it turned out pretty good. A little slower than I'm used to. The characters were a little cliched, especially the roommate or the guy with a chip on his shoulder. It was overall a good story with a good ending. It was based on a true story so that's always a nice added touch. Somehow I got confused about the prison at the beginning. I think I was expecting to be about the guy going to prison not the story of how this guy overcame his own prejudices and the prejudices of the university. The acting was good. I probably would never watch this movie again. Although good, it was slow and I had a hard time focusing. Besides it's not a movie I would usually watch. I'm not the based on a true story kind of girl unless it's Seabiscuit. Once again I received this from booksneeze.com and hope you enjoyed my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment