Tuesday, February 22, 2011

F is for Friends

The last couple of weeks haven't been the best. Work has been getting to me plus stress from all these big decisions in life. Trying to figure out God's will. Yesturday I ended up going to my homie Jenn's house, which I haven't gotten to do in a while. So much has been going on and all and it's been crazy around here on both sides. All we did is walk up and down here driveway at a casual pace talking about life, liberty and Mark Driscoll. Then we ate the best salad ever and went to Ms. Jerri's for Bible study. But it was amazing!!! And I feel back to normal...a little tired after a long busy day, but this is Megan again. I think working at where work is a little stressful for everyone and then all my decisions and praying. Anyway, that's not what this is about. My father used to say, well he said a lot of things, but one of the things he used to say all you need in life is one good friend in life. For the most part, I've always had good friends. Carrie has been my bestest friend for forever, but with me living in Opelika and her still in Griffin we don't see each as much or talk as much. I never thought I was missing anything and maybe at the time I wasn't. And yes, Jesus is enough. But as God provided me for Jenn, and she likes to point out, I think God's definitely using her and this friendship in my life. She is a great friend. God gave me you!! My shout out to one of three of my blog fans. If anyone else reads this, I'd really like to know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment