Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tell a Friend

So last week, well for a while, I've been thinking about my Christian walk and what it means to be a Christian. I've always in the past thought, I need to tell people about Jesus and then I try. Cept I don't try, I chicken out or miss opportunities or whatever. But this is an essential part of the Christian faith. Like that guy in the Bible who found the pearl and sold everything to buy the field it's in. That's how big this message is we have. Actually way bigger than that pearl. People's souls are at stack. Millions of people are dying and going to hell and I'm too afraid to give them the good news. Anyway, I've been thinking about it a lot, and finding it everywhere, and then I get Mitchell's blog which is all about this topic. It's like God's going hello, I'm talking to you!! Yes, you kid. So that's been my goal all week: to tell at least one person about Jesus. That's all I need, one opportunity. What's bad is I'm going to bed dreaming about it now. I have to tell someone. How can I call myself a follower of Christ if I don't tell anyone? No one is going to walk up to me and ask why am I so happy all the time. I have to go tell people. Share this pearl I have stumbled upon. So this is my challenge to myself: tell at least one person about Jesus this week. By midnight Saturday. Once I get used to it, I'm sure it'll come easier. I just have to get into the practice of doing and I have to start somewhere.
http://sanctuary247.com/MD/

No comments:

Post a Comment